Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hump Day: What going on today...

Good Morning...

So I decided to write a little today because this week has been crazy with the holidays and all.

First, I want to start off by requesting that all my readers register to vote. I don't care if you are a Democrat or Republican....just vote so you can have a say in Americas future. I hate to hear people bash President Obama and then when I asked did they vote they answer "NO".  You have no place to say anything if you are a silent observer hoping the ballet machine will read you mind. Take a few minutes and watch the clips from last weeks Republican and this weeks Democratic National Convention. Please educate yourself... knowledge is power!!!

Well today has finally come... The Dallas Cowboys will be playing there first 12-13 season game tonight. I don't know about any of you but I am a big football fan...or maybe a big Fantasy Football Fan... I don't know but i have been planning for this season ever since last years season ended. What team are you cheering for this season?

OMG.... the clock is sitting still. Im at work as you can see. But I want to tell you about how Im going to start a new healthy living  segment in my life. I love me but i want to see a different person in the mirror.... I need to tone up some parts of my body. How about you... are you wanting to try something new?

In the upcoming week I will start juicing and going to the gym more than I already do. So please join me so we can be healthy and fit.

Daily Deal: Chili's.... I love Chili's sooo much. Make sure you grab this coupon.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...