Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Crystal Light to go | Classic Orange


Who has tried this lovely product? Reviews has it to be good so I will be trying it as soon as my order arrives. Was not able to find in stores so I will keep you updated.




 Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...