Friday, January 30, 2015

What to do Dallas: Jan 30- Feb 1

What to do Dallas: Jan 30-Feb 1


Its the weekend and the one thing that I sit and think as the hour approaches 5pm and I get read to head for the door at work is what am I to do this weekend. For me I like to try something new so I weather a new place for dinner or explore somewhere I have never been before.

So for this weekend I have selected to places to visit. The Boat Expo! Whats funny about this one is I don't know how to swim however my husband wants a boat so he can fish so this is a surprise for him. Now if he buys one I will never get on it but I know going here will make his day.

I have also post a new place to eat.... Yummy Chinese food it is. Make sure to order the xiao long bao soup dumplings, shrimp with tea leaves, lion's head meatballs and za jiang noodles. I hear this is the best on the menu and if your really looking to try something taste the Jellyfish and let me know how that is.

 New Places to Go


DFW Winter Boat Expo
Dallas Market Hall
Jan 30- Feb 8

Fort Worth Bridal Show
Fort Worth Convention Center
Feb 1 Noon to 5pm

New Place to Eat


YAO Fuzi Cusine
Chinese Food
4757 W. Park Blvd.
Plano
214-43-9267

Well have fun and have a great weekend its now 5pm so it time to jet!

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...