Friday, June 29, 2012

2012 USA TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIP

Well I am a proud momma...this weekend the USA Track and Field Jr. Olympic finals are taking place in Arlington TX @ UTA. I have both of my children running and boy are these children fast.
The youngest age group is 5 years old and it goes up until 18. Family and children have came from all over to attend. I have seen teams from California...Alaska...New Mexico, Arizona...and many more.
This is truly an amazing event and if your local please stop by to watch all the talent on the field. My children runs in the finals tomorrow to I will be on edge until it is all over.
The last day will be sunday and the cost is $8 per person.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I bet you are super proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very exciting!! You have every right to be proud!! I can't wait to hear how it went!!It must be very difficult to keep up with them at times!
    xo,betsy

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...