Tuesday, June 26, 2012

About

Hello ...

I am Latrice and if your here you must want to know who the the heck is Crazy Texas Savings... I am a Dallas Mom Deal Blogger with Crazy Texas Savings.

Yes another mom blogger :)

At Crazy Texas Savings we are here to show you techniques that we have learned to save money and earn money, advocating for you as consumers, and having fun along the way.


What I provide you:

  • Freebies: Everyone loves something free... Right? Well I try to make these as easy as possible so you can quickly browse to see if there is something you want and if there is I will take you where you need to be.
  • Coupons: Coupons save me tons of money and help my family purchase the products that we love at at great prices! Each week I update the Coupons.com list on Crazy Texas Savings and provide you with Red Plum Coupons, Cellfire Coupons and the best coupons on the web!  
  • Giveaways: Dont you just love winning something. Our giveaways are easy to enter and win.


I live in Dallas and I blog the happenings in Dallas and its surround areas. Some of my favorite places are Duncanville, Cedar Hill and Grand Prairie.

I love food so you get my favorite dishes.....

and I look for great deals and I try to share them all with you.

I love the Uptown Cedar Hill area so you will hear a lot about events they have going on.

A little about me other than Mommy Blogging..

I'm a California raised Southern Belle...

I'm a Girl Scout Troop Leader!!!

I love the Dallas Cowboys...

I'm a US Army Soldier

Got a great husband of 11 years and two grown kids born in 2002 and 2004  

I'm a Soccer and Track Mom... My kids ran in the 2012 Jr. Olympics

I hike, walk, trot and skip.

I work out all the time (ok sometimes), loves to eat health (and cheat too) 



And if you still there.... Contacting me is very easy

via email

via twitter

via Facebook



Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...