Saturday, June 30, 2012

Old Navy $1 Flip Flop sale- june 30, 2

I just got a call from my mom about this deal so I wanted to share it while its still early
There's still time for hitting the Old navy Flip flop Wonder Sale on Saturday June 30,2012.

The annual sale event is a big one for the retail clothing outlet.

The skinny: Basic solid-color flip-flops will be $1 during the sale this Saturday only. There is a limit of five pair per customer. The offer excludes wedges,embellished,printed and leather styles.

Stores are open at regular hours that range from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.,depending on locations throughout the US.

Check here for details.

The store notes they have a limited selection of colors,sizes and quantities,and once they are gone,so is the deal.

The sale is for Saturday only,so if you like $1 flip flips in all kinds of colors,make sure it is an early stop.

(Image: Old Navy)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Maybe I'll go with my daughters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Old Navy Flip Flops, and there's still some time left! haha Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flip flops. Wish I had an Old Navy close!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...