Friday, November 16, 2012

Free Composting Class in Dallas

Is Composting something you have been thinking about doing?

Did you know that by composting we can reduce the amount of waste we send to the landfill.
In fact, at least 30% of the material sent to the landfill is organic and could be composted at home.

 Well, I know recently since I have been Juicing many people recommend I do this with the remains from the fruit and Veggies that I use. But I didn't know what they was talking about so I just put it in the trash or down the drain. 

After a little research I found that the City of Dallas offers a class each month on this subject to start out a beginner.

 To join in on the fun for a free class to learn how you can compost in your own backyard here is the classes for the remainder of 2012.

When:

Saturday, November 17th 9:30-10:30 AM
Saturday, December 15th 9:30-10:30 AM
 
Where:

CENTRAL MARKET
10720 Preston Rd.
Dallas, Texas 75230

Spaces are limited so please call us
now at 214-670-4475 to reserve your seat.

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...