Monday, November 26, 2012

VTech Inno Tabs $40 | Amazon Savings Alert

Hey Mom I want an Inno Tab and its only 79.99! Have you heard this lately and asked "what the heck is an Inno Tab? Well I did from my 8 year old this year.  

After my search I found a great deal on the VTech InnoTabs at Amazon! These kid-friendly tabs are great for kids educational games. Great for kids up to the age of 8 years old. The tabs include an e-book reader, creative activities, learning apps and more!


The tabs come in two different color options: pink or green. Be sure to grab one while the price is right!

Buy 1 VTech InnoTab Interactive Learning Tablet
(reg $79.99) $40.00
Free Super Saver Shipping
Final Price: $40.00 

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

1 comment:

  1. aawwww... my kids would want these too :D

    http://jerlalou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...