Monday, November 5, 2012

Let's Talk Turkey with HoneyBaked Ham

DFW Local Restaurant Review 

Honey Baked Ham
4201 South Cooper Street
Arlington, TX 76015
817-465-1800

 CTS (Crazy Texas Savings) Rating: A+ 


Let's Talk Turkey today on Crazy Texas Savings!!!!

With only a few weeks left  until Thanksgiving and Christmas I want to let you know about my recent meal from Honey Baked Ham. As you know I'm a busy mom..... I have...work, kids, hubby, army life, church choir and school every single week and when the day is over I don't want to slave behind a stove.

So when I was offered to try out Honey Baked Ham I jumped at the offer because if I liked it I would add this to the Menu for the holidays. Did you know that Honey Baked "Ham" had more than just Ham????

Well they do and I got to try out there New Roasted Turkey Breast and since it was sooo delicious I just had to tell you about it.


First off, I didn't know HoneyBaked had been selling turkey for more than 20 years? And this year since they realized that many didn't know they decided  to reformulate the product and the new recipe so its more tender and flavorful than ever.
Pros:
  • 98% fat free
  • 100% turkey breast meat
  • Slow roasted for that home-cooked flavor
  • Available roasted or smoked
  • Each turkey breast is sliced for convenient serving and is hand-finished with our signature sweet and crunchy HoneyBaked glaze.
  •  Quick pick up and easy set up one you get it home.
  • Regular price $22.99
Cons: None!!! This was an awesome meal.

So if your looking to save yourself some time this year and want to leave the cooking to someone else stop over at Honey Baked Ham and place you order today and I promise you wont be unhappy.

P.S. Just for Crazy Texas Savings readers .... If you’re ready to try Honey Baked new recipe turkey for dinner this week, here’s a $3 off coupon. (Coupon valid only in IN, IL, MI, OK, PA, TX, WA). Valid through 12/31/12. Each turkey is approximately 2.75 pounds.

Happy Eating Everyone and let me know what you think!

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!


Disclosure: HoneyBaked Ham provided me with a turkey dinner to review for purposes of this post. I was not financially compensated for this post, and all opinions here are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...