Thursday, July 19, 2012

Food 4 Thought Thursday: The hats we wear

Welcome to Food 4 Thought Thursdays where I share a little bit of me in hopes to learn a little but about you.

Well I know this is a new blog and for anyone that takes the time to visit on a regular you probably noticed that I took the last two weeks off. Well I didn't blog because i didnt want to but because I couldnt. On top of being a wife, a mom, a cook, a  maid and deal seeker..... I happen to be a soldier. My post from from last weeks Wordless Wednesday was a pic of some of my Soldiers that had a fork lift stuck in the dirt.

So as you can tell i have many hats to wear and many shoes to fill on a daily basis. But I love my crazy life... its never a dull moment. I have two wonderful children ages 10 and 8... I posted about them the other day when they was participating in the Jr. Olympic Track and Field Finals.

But with that all being said... How many hats do you wear?



 

1 comment:

  1. That awesome LaTrice! Thank you for your service!! Great pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...