Monday, July 23, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: July 23, 2012




Happy Monday Everyone! Hope your week was full of peace and happiness but now its time to get back to business and plan dinner for the family. This week I decided to change a little bit up and add some recipes from last weeks Free Casserole E-book ... if you didn't get it hurry and get it now.

I have also added one of my family  favorite meals... Shepherds Pie! Its my husbands and daughters favorite meal. 

Monday: Cheesy Lemon Pepper Pasta

Tuesday: Amanda's Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday: Leftovers!!!!

Thursday: Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken

Friday: Baked Corn and Chicken

Saturday: Shepherds Pie

Sunday:  Pork Chop and Rice Casserole, steamed broccoli, and cooked sweet onion


What are you eating tonight?  Post and let us know so we can added to next weeks meal plan.... I love to try new dishes.

Happy Eating!
  
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:


 

6 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie today.
    I'll have to check out the Casserole e-book.
    You have some wonderful meals planned this week.
    The humidity has arrived in Las Vegas. It has me wishing for our dry hot days.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by... I love the meat loaf on you menu...Gotta fit that in :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great recipes! We have been grilling a lot lately to keep from having to turn the stove on! Too darn hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your meal planning ideas and the recipes look great. I'll be trying some of the grilling, as well. I hate to cook ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to grill also... Ny poor grill is like 4 years old and falling apart. Hopefully I can get one on sale towards the end of summer!

      Delete
  4. Can I come over for dinner? Haha

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...