Tuesday, July 31, 2012

FREE Magazine Subscriptions for Parents

There is nothing that I love more than free magazines.... Actually I don't believe in paying for them any more since there are so many companies giving them away for free.

This first I have is for Parenting School Years... It a digital subscription. 

Parenting School Years
Parenting School Years
















The second is for American Baby... I use to get this magazine in the past when my babies was babies. But since they are now big kids as they have requested to be called I receive Parenting School Years.


American Baby Magazine
American Baby 



1 comment:

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...