Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lowes Build and Grow: July 28, 2012





 For the last couple of months I have been taking my kids to participate in the the Lowe's Build and Grow event that takes place every other weekend and it has been a huge success. Every time i attend there seems to be a big turn out no matter which city I go to. This weekend they will be making Kung Fu Panda Stacking Friends.....as seen below.

To sign up go to http://lowesbuildandgrow.com/pages/default.aspx to sign up. Make sure you sign up early so you don't be traveling further than you want.








2 comments:

  1. My daughter would LOVE this. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and it really is good PR for Lowes! Kudos for recommending this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...