Friday, July 20, 2012

Kids Eat Free @ IHOP everyday in July.

Freebie Friday!!!!! IHOP






Looking for some where to go with the kids for dinner tonight or sometime this weekend? Well  IHOP Restaurant is offering a special for kids for the entire month of July. All month, kids eat free between 4 pm and 10pm when you purchase any adult entree. This is such a great deal if you want to get out the house and leave the cooking to some one else.! This special price is at participating IHOP restaurants. Go online to find one nearest you! 



 

4 comments:

  1. awesome! I'll have to check this out at my local IHOP! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love restaurants that have kids eat free days! It really makes a difference as kids' meals are so expensive some places! Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when IHOP has this deal, but I didn't know it was going on right now! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ihop and great place to take the kids. Didn't know it was free this month, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...