Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Formosa Express Chinese Food | DFW Restaurant Review

Local Restaurant Review 
 
Formosa Express
5405 Jim Miller Rd.
Dallas, TX 75227
214-275-4314 
Fax: 214-275-4336

CTS (Crazy Texas Savings) Rating: A+



My Local food review is for one of my now favorite restaurants in the DFW. Now I have drove by this place for the last five years and not until recently did I decided to try it out. The food has lots of flavor for a fast food spot. The presentations is good food is always fresh.

Formosa Express happens to be one of the best stops in the area if you are looking for good food at a low cost.  As you know my over all goal is to get great quality at low prices and this is what I found here. I tried this place three times before I choose to share it with you all because I didn't want to say hey this is great and then you visit and its terrible.

When I visit I go during lunch time hours usually at 12:30pm since that is my lunch time. I only get a 30 minute lunch so I place my order online for pick up around 12:15 and tell them in the notes that I will be there around 12:40. When I arrive they are usually finish with my order or just bagging it up some its still hot and ready.

Pros:
  • Great Food 
  • Great Prices- 33 of there Lunch specials are $4.85  that includes Entree, Fried Rice, Egg Roll and Drink. Everyday from 11am- 3pm
  • Fast Service- Four ways to order ( Walk In, Drive thru, Fax or Online)
  • Convenient hours ( M-Sat 11am-10pm; Sun Noon-9:30pm)
  • They Deliver....$5 minimum
Cons:
  • Parking is limited during busy hours. 
  • Drive Thru not long enough for many car... walk in is better!



Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...