Monday, October 29, 2012

Juicing on a Budget

  


So as of today I am a proud owner of a juicer..... For almost one year now I have been wanting one and thanks to Best Buy and their Deal of the Day promotion I was able to get one that was originally $100 for only $50 dollars. 

Starting September 1, 2012 there will be a new weekly segment devoted on juicing on a budget.

Each week we will provide you with:

1. The Basics- Juicing 101
2. Recipes
3. Health Benefits
4. Local deals- Where to catch the best deals in the DFW

Here at Crazy Texas Savings (CTS) we don't you want to pass up being health because its too expensive. It's sad that its cheaper to be unhealthy than its is to be health. Every restaurant these days have a dollar menu and I won't lie I visit them all the time because it cheaper than the salads available. But this needs to change because I don't think anyone wants to die because of an unhealthy lifestyle.

So if you are reading this post  I ask you please subscribe to CTS so you can get educated on how juicing can better your life. If you don't read any other post we write read this one because it may just save your life. 

Bye for now,

 




 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 






1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!



2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!



3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!

 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your purchase! Juicing is just brilliant, look forward to your juicing on a budget ideas. I've done a few post on juicing of you wanna try out some of my recipes! Looking forward to these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your purchase! I love to juice!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...