Friday, October 26, 2012

Would you join the gym for free child care?

"I only join the gym for free childcare " ~ Anonymous Mommy 
 So the conversation for the day is this... Would you join a gym for a hour of peace???

I'm a current member of 24 Hr fitness and while my kids are a little too old for the gym daycare I thought this was a great ideal if you was a stay at home mom. I know right now someone is yelling at the computer that i'm a terrible woman for thinking this is a great ideal but I was at one time a stay at home mom and I use to have days that i just wanted be kid free.

Now I love my kids but sometimes.... I think you understand.

So the question of the day is this... would you get a gym membership for the sake of 60 minutes of total you time?





Coffee Shop Confessions is one of my favorite shows on the internet and I hope you like it also.

24 Hour Fitness 

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I may have to join a gym just for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, that is an interesting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would probably join if there's a free childcare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would love to be in a gym for an hour and consider it my me time. I used to go to a gyum and it's a good place to release all those stress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't join a gym for free daycare. I know some people need a break from their kids but I am not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh boy! i would love to :D that's one of the reasons why i can't go to the gym, no one takes care of my kids for free if i go hehehe

    http://www.tipsandexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably not unless I really had no other outlet...but my son naps 3 hours every day and I have a very supportive and helpful husband, so I do have outlets. That said, I am a member at a gym with free childcare that I gladly take advantage of, and I only have 1 kid. So I'm really not in a situation where I feel I NEED to do it. But I can completely sympathize with anyone whose situation is really different from mine and feels like they need that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love to start going to the gym only if they offer a free child-care :D

    http://www.noypeeto.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. probably not, because than i'd have to work out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his efforts

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...