Friday, October 26, 2012

Red Box | Entertainment without breaking the bank


Hello Crazy Texas Savers!!!

I decided to write this post since there are still some people that have not ventured into Red box land. Have you noticed the RedBox Machines in the entry way of some of your local supermarkets and stores? Did you know that it can save you a lot of money?  

Currently they carry DVDs, BlueRays and Video Games....so there is something for the entire family.

Still not convinced????A few years ago when I first seen this machine the first thing i thought was that is a waste of money but after i canceled my 20 dollar Netflix acount I realized that I saved over 15 dollars a month going this route. Now i pick up movies on Friday nights and i drop them back off Saturday evening before 9pm and it totals......(**drum roll please**) a whole $1.20. Now this is entertainment without breaking the bank.   


So, If you haven't tried Red Box I suggest you stop by and pick up a movie today! I promise you wont be unhappy.....

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love Red Box! I have been getting movies from them almost every weekend lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are tons of good movies and latest too in red box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've never tried renting DVD's at Red Box yet.... I should check it out

    http://www.afatherslifeonline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a red box in our local grocery store, i think it's well worth the cost!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...