Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Haribo Gummi Bears ~ $0.70 at Dollar Tree

 Haribo Gummi Bears ~ $0.70 at Dollar Tree

$0.30 off 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product


Just got this update from my wonderful best friend that loves Gummi Bears!!!

Here's the Deal:

Buy: Haribo Gummi Bears – $1
Use: $0.30/1 any Haribo product 4 oz or larger
Final price: $0.70 each

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't even know the Dollar Tree carried these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard about dollar tree, as a matter of fact we have cash advance financial institution here at our local area :) dont know if that's what you meant though

    http://www.sandiegowithlovebyjerla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this! I didn't know they even took coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I didn't know either Melinda!! I'm so excited! I love Haribo bears! Thanks LaTrice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen lots of bloggers using dollar tree. sounds like a cool site to save

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...