Friday, January 18, 2013

A printable Valentine's Day Angel | DIY Kids Craft

In continuing my countdown for Valentine's Day 2013 I wanted to post a craft for the kiddos.  

So recently I have been all over the Internet in search for the perfect Valentine's Day Printable to do with my Brownie Scout troop and I finally found it at a cute site called Jolly Allsorts.  I was so happy to see this that I immediately printed it out and did it myself to see if it was easy and I think it will go well with a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds.

So here it is....

http://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2012/02/new-and-improved-a-printable-valentines-day-angel.html
My Attempt





The Actual version .....

Printable-paper-angel


Do you think I pulled this one off? It was quite easy and I think I may just laminate it so it can last for awhile. 

If you are interested in making this please stop by Jolly Allsorts and grab yourself them template and look as some of the other neat stuff offered.
Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...