Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Crafty Tuesday: Reupholstering Chair Seats

My new project for February is...... to save the life of the beautiful table.

OK, so recently I purchased a new kitchen table for my house. My small family of four currently owns a large rectangle table that seats six and we never have guest so I have decided to down grade to 4 chairs and a round table. Below is the before picture that I received prior to buying and while looking at the photo you would think I was getting a great deal right. Oh, yeah I paid $65 for the table.



Well it wasn't a great deal it was just a good one...when I got there the cushions was in poor shape (one fell completely off...smh) which almost made me want to change my mind but I noticed that everything else was in great condition. The Metal is actually a very heavy and sturdy wrought iron which I knew had to be a very pricey table.

So now this great table will be sitting in my garage until I can find the right material to change the cushion to.So many decisions and I also have this little bad habit called procrastination working against me so this will be a great challenge once its finished.

To do this job I will be following two new sites that I found in my search.

Northern Belle Diaries
Part I 
Part 2

Design Sponge 

Have you re- upholstered any furniture and how did it turn out?  

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

3 comments:

  1. that's really nice and for that price is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome thank you for sharing, I really needed these suggestions we need to redo the seats on our chairs just never figured out how to do it easily. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chairs looked great after you finished! It didn't even seem that difficult. Great guide.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...