Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Top 5 Valentine's Day Movies for the Family

So we are counting down to Valentines Day 2013. As of today there are 35 days left....

ValentinesDay2013

 
I wanted to share 5 of the best Valentine's Inspired Movies for the entire family.


Best Movies...

1. Valentine's Day- For Her! (I love this movie... its also a guy movie there is comedy also....)

 

4. I Hate Valentine's Day- For Him ( I have never seen this but it makes me think of my husband reading the title. Will be on my rental list.)



For the Family....

3. Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown ( Who don't love Charlie Brown??? nuff said...)



For the Kids...

2. My Fuzzy Valentine




5. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Valentines Collection




Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...