Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meal Plan Monday {Ground Beef Edition} 07 Jan 13





Happy Monday Everyone... I hope your all hungry and ready to Meal Plan with me. Its so cold here today in Dallas, I woke up and it was raining so I will be stopping by the stop to pick up a few more things so I can have left overs. I hate going out in the rain once i get to work so I need to have extras.

Have a lot of ground beef recipes today... its in the budget and goes well with everything


Monday: Taco Pizzas.... Now don't think just reach out and grab you... This is a family favorite of ours!!!


Tuesday: Key West Grill Chicken... I borrow this from BerryMorins Bits and Tips... this was posted awhile back on her site and i stole and fell in love with it. I make them in the oven on racks and finish on broil.


Wednesday: Rest and Relax- Left overs!!!!

Thursday: Hamburger Helper.... What ever that's in the cabinet


Friday: Hamburger and French Fries 

Saturday: Tacos, Re-fried Beans and Spanish rice. Nothing special just out the box meal. Taco Bell seasoning and Adobo Brand Spanish Rice.


SundayGoing out to eat! Day off work will be relaxing :)


What are you eating tonight?  Post and let us know so we can added to next weeks meal plan.... I love to try new dishes.

Happy Eating!
  
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:


 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! The chicken and the taco pizza looks so good. I will definitely be trying them in the upcoming weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...