Monday, January 21, 2013

Meal Plan Monday: Halogen Oven Review | 21 Jan 2013




Happy Monday Everyone... I hope your all hungry and ready to Meal Plan with me. This is a great week because I have a new toy that I want to tell you about!!!!


So last week at Aldi I snagged myself a Halogen Oven for $24.99 which was an awesome deal! I had been looking for one for awhile but I refused to pay hundreds of dollars for one. The box says I can Bake, broil and fry with this one little oven so I'm trying to make everything in it.

Just let me tell you that I love this oven the clean up is easy the cooking time is fast and the food is delightful. Everything that I have prepared is moist and tender and since you cook using the racks its healthy too. No more having your baked chicken sitting in a pool of grease.



 



Monday: Baked Chicken, Rice and Broccoli.
 


Tuesday: Pork chops, Mash Potatoes and Corn.

Wednesday: Rest and Relax- Left overs!!!!

Thursday: Hamburger Helper.... What ever that's in the cabinet


Friday: Hamburger and French Fries 

Saturday: Homemade Tacos, Re-fried Beans and Spanish rice.


SundayGoing out to eat! Day off work will be relaxing :)


What are you eating tonight?  Post and let us know so we can added to next weeks meal plan.... I love to try new dishes.

Happy Eating!
  
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:
Menu Plan Monday at Organized Junkie
Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...