Friday, February 22, 2013

Hot Lean Cuisine Delicious Rewards Program = FREE Lunch Bag + Free Reward Codes






So recently since I started my diet I have started to purchase Lean Cuisines and I promise you they are the BOMB!!!! as my kids says when something is great. Over the next few weeks I will be reviewing some of my favorite so you will heat what I think of them.

If you haven’t already joined the Delicious Rewards Program from Lean Cuisine yet, then you may want to head on over here to register! Check out how the rewards program works:

1. Choose from more than 130 varieties of Lean Cuisine (excludes bagged products).
2. Find & collect Lean Cuisine boxes for a unique Code printed in red.
3. Enter Codes under your account – you can enter up to 10 per day. Each Code is worth 20 or 40 points
4. Redeem your points for Culinary Chic Rewards—choose from rewards you can redeem and rewards you could win.

Now I don't know yet what I wan to win but I do know I want to snag this free lunch bad that is totally free after you buy 20 meals. Now I know you are thinking but that's not free but I look a it as free because I would be eating the meals weather it was free or not. This just happens to be an incentive to eat more. 
(I won my lunch Bag) my review will come soon when I receive it in the mail :)




So by  now you should have already registers and as a thank you for visiting my site I wan to give you 5 free codes to start you off.. 

Here are a couple of codes to help you get started:

FREECODE13 (20 points)
LUNCHBAGFREE (20 points)
Freebag 12
LEANLUNCHBAG
LCREWARDS
LCLUVSTEACHERS


Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

1 comment:

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...