Thursday, February 14, 2013

Weekly Update | Lovely Blog Hop Edition

Crazy Texas Savings

So this is my weekly update.... its nothing special but its just to post all that seems to be going on in the life of me!!! yay!

Happy Valentines Day!!!!! Yay! So what did your get? Well for me as of 12:13pm I have nothing but I still have hope. Last year this time I  came back from lunch and had boxes all over the place so i guess there is still some hope.

EBATES

Well Tuesday marked the seven day mark of my Relacore 21 day Challenge! Now I did feel alittle bit smaller while getting dressed this morning but I don't know if I'm actually smaller. I stood on the scale yesterday and the answer was hard to determine. What I have learned is my house is not leveled at all. I mean depending on where I put the scale in my house my weight changes. I weight less in the bedroom and more in the kitchen its crazy so I will use the one at 24 hour fitness tonight to see if there was a change.

Food 4 Thought Thursday:  “@RevRunWisdom: Happy Valentines day.. Fellas Remember.Happy Wife Happy Life! Happy Girl .. Happy World! #MANOLOGY” #365days

Today's post is part of the Lovely Blog Hop that is hosted by Her and Nicole.... Please make sure to stop by and see all the other great sites to follow.

 photo blog2_zps186f8496.png





Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi~ Dropping by from Lovely Blog Hop~ Hope you have a great day~ Stop by for a visit some time! Lynn H Turnips 2 Tangerines
    http://www.turnips2tangerines.com Now following on GFC

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...