Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Im on a Diet | 21 days of Relacore- Day 1

For the past couple of days I have been on the fence on what I wanted to do with my weight. Over the last year and a half I have put on an extra 20 pounds that I hate looking at each day.  For weeks I have been fighting with the ideal that I looked ok but in the back of my mind reality told me I was getting fat and I need to do something now.

Now let me tell you whats the problem..... Its my stomach! I think all 20 pounds landed there and I feel really disgusted. Fat is a silent attacker, it seems like I just woke up looking pregnant. Matter of fact I just told an old co worker I ran into I was pregnant because I look like I am. It was the worst question ever.... Hey, are you pregnant? and I just smiled and said yes....lol.

For the last year I have owned a membership at 24 Hour Fitness but the sad thing is I have only been to the place about three times.But starting today I will make it to the gym as soon as I get the kids in bed tonight. I am going to start off light only doing 30 minutes for the first week and then adding on.

So I went to the store and grabbed up a few things to get started.

1. Golds Gym Weigh Loss Tracker
I like this book! First off is hard back so I don't have to worry about it getting destroyed in my purse. It comes with a tape measure, calculator and tons of great information to get you started. Menu plans, suggested work out plans and more.


Source: walmart.com via LaTrice on Pinterest



2. Relacore
I don't know very much about this product but I plan on reviewing it here as I go along my journey since reviews are rare on the internet.






Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great plan. Wishing you tons of luck on your journey will be following to see how it works. I so need something that will work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...