Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Relacore Journey- Day 20

My Relacore Journey

So if you are following me you would know that I am currently on a diet and my goal is to drop 20 lbs( starting weight 141). Yes a diet and I am so focused its amazing how the question "are you pregnant?" can change your life when your not.
To help in shedding some of the extra pounds around my mid section  I have choose to take Relacore which I purchased at Wal-mart for $24.99 so I suggest that you purchase it from amazon below so you can get it cheaper.

                    24 Hour Fitness

The two reasons for my weight loss!!!!!

So Day 1-17 is down and there are now 16 days left of my Relacore journey.

As of yesterday 2/25/13 Day 20 my current stats are:

Height: 60 1/2 inches
Weight: 128
Waist: 31.5 inches
Hips: 38.5

What Relecore offers.... 
  • Stress reducer
  • Mood elevator
  • Fights mid-day fatigue
  • Reduce Belly Fat 
How I feel....

So far I feel great I dont think its the Relacore, I just think I happy because I am loosing weight.

Whats new...

Well I the weight loss I have experienced I decided to move to the next level and hire a personal trainer. Yep I have a training and I will be starting on toning this un- toned body of mine. I attend three days a weeks @ 4am..... yep and I actually like it. 

My goals.....

Find my way to the gym tonight. +24 Hour Fitness  here I come!!!! (Three times a week)
Do 20 push-up before 11:30am each day. ( 2 set of 10 while at work to get up out my seat)
Cardio for 30 each  day ( walk, trot, run, Wii Just Dance)
Drink more water...

I plan to have pictures soon also.


Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 
style="font-size: small;"> 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...