Friday, December 21, 2012

Knot Genie- Post Review + $4 Coupon

So earlier this year I hosted my first Pre- product review on the Knot Genie. If you read this post you would know that I didn't care for the Knot Genie website and didn't think it would do much for my hair.  So lets rewind back to August when I did the post. I received a post offering me to trying out the Knot Genie if I would write a post on it. I did my post about four weeks later a small box arrived in the mail.

I have the Silver!!!! its about the size of your hand.

So I opened the box looked at the nice palm size gadget, shook my head and put it to the side. Now for about two weeks it sat in the same place untouched because I figures it would not work so I would probably gift it away for give it to my daughter for her baby doll. But that didn't seem to happen.....one day after washing my hair I was in the process of detangling my hair when it crossed my mind to just try it out.

After searching for the box I tried out the Knot Genie on my stubborn hair. Just to refresh your memory again... I have very kinky/course hair... it can take hours to detangle my hair sometimes. But I tried it out and I LOVED IT.... yep, I am a fan of the Knot Genie and I think you should be too if you have not already tried it.   
The Close up.... it works!!!

So the Knot Genie proved me wrong, it is an awesome product. I recommend this for everyone... I use it on my self and my daughter and she no longer complains when I comb her hair.

So, If you was waiting to try this product out after I reviewed it then go buy one now!  I still have a $4 off coupon that you can use to get your self a nice little discount.
 
Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...