Monday, December 17, 2012

My Girl Scout Weekend ( Dallas GS Cookie College)

Hey everyone so I took some days off... The holidays has me all over the place right now and I'm nowhere near finish shopping. I don't know what it is but this Christmas thing is no bueno right now. I will be posting deals as I find them because I'm still doing this shopping thing too so imma share a good deal.

This past weekend I had my first girls scouts outing and it was great. It was called Cookie College and the girls took over the University of North Texas Dallas. As many of you knew this was a one of those decision that I was a little on the fence with when I first signed up but its becoming rewarding.

I have six little girls from the ages 7 to 9. Six different personalities, different races, and different sizes. I believe that that there is a bigger purpose to being a troop leader after attending this event and seeing all the different girls. I'm a true believer that racism, bullying, and low self esteem problems among kids can start in the home when children are young. I want all these you ladies to know that that are beautiful, smart and important!!! 
Goofing off....

As you know this world is crazy and I want to know that I had a part in raising some very productive young women. Maybe one day ill be able to say the President of the United States was one of my Girl Scouts. 

Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...