Friday, December 7, 2012

Most Shocking Breakup in Hollywood | Mike and Ike...

Psttt.... have you heard of the most recent Hollywood breakup?

Who...
Bey and Jay Z???? NO!!!!
Angelina and Brad???? NO!!!!

It's Mike and Ike.......


Say it isn't so...lol

So recently on television there has been commercials about the break up of Mike and Ike. Not being a big candy eater I can truly say I have never eating this candy or paid it any mind until now.

A few weeks ago my 8 year old came in to the room with a sad face and says "Oh my God Daddy, Mike and Ike just broke up, what are we to do?" At that moment I looked her completely clueless because I had yet to see this commercial but my husband broke into laughter and then told her they was going to to be all right they was just having a feud like her and her brother has.

Then yesterday while shopping at Dollar Tree I seen the new boxes of the new revamped Mike or Ike and figured I need to try out this candy so I bought both. I also loved that each one had a statement regarding the break up on the back.



 This morning I looked up how this all stated and it said that this was a campaign to make Mike and Ikes a house hold name again among the youngsters and i think it truly worked. The brand now stands out to me and its something new to my 8 year old and at the end of the day I purchased 2 boxes of Mike and Ike to support the cause.


Bye for now,

 


 Too Busy to visit us during the day??? No worries... you don’t have to miss any more deals because there are now 3 ways you can follow us: 

1. Just click here and fill in your email to get Crazy Texas Savings Daily Deals in your email!

2.   “Like” us on Facebook, just make sure you mark us as a “Top Story” so you get a better chance of seeing the deals we post!

3.  Crazy Texas Savings is  on Twitter!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...