Tuesday, August 14, 2012

**Hot** BOGO Gevalia Deal= $2.99 per Bag at CVS

 *HOT* Buy 1 get 1 FREE Gevalia Coffee 12 oz bag coupon on Coupons.com, you may want to make note of this upcoming deal you can snag at CVS.

BOGO GEVALIA Coffee 12 oz. bag

Now you all know I love me some coffee and this happens to be my favorite brand so I will be stocking up for the office.

Now if you can wait until the 26th make sure to pick it up at Target!!!! I posted recently about there deal that is current available. The price will be about $3.25 per bag!







Coffee Deal off the week starting  August 26th, the 12 oz bags of Gevalia Coffee will be on sale for just $5.99, so only $2.99 per bag after this Buy 1 get 1 Free coupon! Check it out:

Gevalia Kaffe 12 oz bags $5.99
Use the Buy 1 get 1 Free coupon
Final cost $2.99 per bag!

*Remember, this sale does not start until 8/26 so be sure to print this coupon now while it’s available…

 
 Thanks Hip2Save
 

1 comment:

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...