Monday, August 13, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: 13 August 2012



Happy Monday Texas Family!

How was your weekend? Mine was long and hot we had to finish up school shopping because today was the first day of School... THANK GOD!!! ...W can not keep food in the house. So yes its Meal Plan Monday again and this is my menu for the week and its all easy and affordable for you. 

I just wanted to start off by telling you how delicious one of the new recipes that i made last week was. On Thursday I made BBQ Bacon Meatloaf , Mash Potatoes and Corn. This turned out to be a great success in the house. I do sugesst that you try this out and it quick also.

Monday: Southern Fried Catfish and Fries (Fish and Chips). My husbands request for the week.

Tuesday: Chicken Bruschetta Bake- I was never able to make this last week so i have re-added it this week.

Wednesday: Rest and Relax- Left overs!!!!

Thursday: Melt in Yo Mouth BBQ Ribs

Photo by Sandi (From CA)
 


Friday: Slow Cooker Pot Roast, mash potatoes and green beans.
Photo by Chef shapeweaver ©


Saturday: Tacos, Re-fried Beans and Spanish rice. Nothing special just out the box meal. Taco Bell seasoning and Adobo Brand Spanish Rice.


Sunday: Southern Fried Chicken and Gravy, Cabbage and Rice.
Photo by canarygirl


What are you eating tonight?  Post and let us know so we can added to next weeks meal plan.... I love to try new dishes.

Happy Eating!
  
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:


 

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by for a visit from Organizing Junkie today.
    It's another 107 degree day in Las Vegas. Man! Am I looking forward to cooler temps. Unfortunately, we don't usually start cooling down till late September or October.
    Your menu for the week sounds delicious! I'll have to bookmark the Slow Roasted Roast. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...