Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Working Mother Magazine | Free Subscription for back to school

Working Mother has become one of my favorite magazines. I have been receiving this magazine now for about three months and the articles are great and informative. Most of the articles and ads are targeted at Moms. A couple of months ago they did a special on the Top 100 Mom friendly companies in the US and I loved it. Unfortunately I don't work for one yet but it did point my in the direction of where to start looking for my next employer.

If 



Enjoy a free 6 issue subscription to Working Mother magazine. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill. This subscription is yours, compliments of StartSampling.com. Working Mother is the only national magazine that helps moms with careers balance their personal and professional lives.

 

1 comment:

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...