Monday, August 6, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: 06 August 2012




Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was long and hot but i was happy to be able to spend time with the family so it was great.....Its Meal Plan Monday again and this is my memu for the week and its all easy and affordable for you. I have decided to take a few recepies from new favorite site Ready Set Eat where more of there great meals can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.

Reminder: Monday Kids Eat Free and Free Queso @ Chili's

Mon: Hawaiian Meatballs and Rice    (Once you register and log in you have to search for this recipe)
Make extra rice that can be used for tomorrow.
Hawaiian Meatballs and Rice




Reminder: Tuesday Kids Eat Free and Free Queso @ Chili's

Tue: Lemon-Garlic Chicken   (Once you register and  log in you have to search for this recipe)
Rice and Green Beans... 


 












Wed:Left Over/ Take Out Wednesday! Woo Hoo! Reminder: Free Queso & Kids Eat Free @ Chili's ** Last Day***

Thur:
BBQ Bacon Meatloaf (Once you register and log in you have to search for this recipe)
Mash Potatoes and Corn.
I bought this Meatloaf pan and I love it.... all the fat goes to the bottom of the pan. Its worth the money...


Fri: 15-Minute Dinner Nachos Supreme

Sat: Taco Pie


Sun: Chicken Bruschetta Bake- This is something new that I have been planning for awhile hope its good.



What are you eating tonight?  Post and let us know so we can added to next weeks meal plan.... I love to try new dishes.

Happy Eating!
  
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:


 

1 comment:

  1. Tonight's dinner will be BBQ chicken. Something easy and quick.
    I pinned the Hawaiian Meatballs and Rice to my Recipe Box File on Pinterest. I like that brown rice is used.
    Who knows? I might even add it to next week's menu plan.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...