Sunday, August 12, 2012

Serendipity Sunday: Your Church Home

Words of Wisdom

Good Morning DFW Family....

Well its Sunday and as I get up to make it to church in 30 minutes it crossed my mind to add a week word of wisdom to the site. I think this will be one of the best deals ill post all week.

Well I have decided to call my Sunday post Serendipity Sundays other than words of wisdom Sundays... what do you think? I recently heard this word for the second time this week at church. The first time was at a church retreat and I didn't know what it was so it went in one eye and out the next This second time we was planning for this years retreat and it was brought up again so this time I made sure i looked it up to see what it meant.

I loved what the words meant " the accidental discovery of something pleasant, valuable or useful."  How many time have you had an accidental discovery? When I first moved to Texas I spent years looking for a church home.... you know that one place that you fell totally comfortable in that you could call your worship home.

So that why i have decided to start this weekly post. I hope that I can help ease someones search for the greatest church home or may be just point you in the right direction.

Do you have a home church in the metoplex that's just great?

Please take the time let me know so I can post them as the church of the week.

Having an activity coming up?

Ill post the event.

I love my church and I know you do too...so shout it out to the world so others can get what you get every Sunday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...