Thursday, August 23, 2012

Product Review: Knot Genie- The Preview

The Post Review of the Knot Genie is here! This this a great product that worked on African American hair!

Well this is my first of many product reviews but this one will actually be in two parts since I have yet to receive my new Knot Genie. But I want to give you my honest opinion on this item prior to receiving it so we can see if it lives up to it name the Knot Genie.

First off I am an African American Female and I have very course hair. On a bad day when I have to comb out my hair it could take hours without a good detangler spray. This is also the same for my eight year old daughter, its has become a fight to do her hair without some tears being shed.

So to see the product my first thought was "Yeah Right" but until I try it I will never know the try power of the Knot Genie. After reading over the site i see there are very little information that would spark the interest of  anyone that is African American. Our type of hair (Course) is not even one of there categories on the site....we are labeled under "Mind of its own". Then there is one bullet that states:
- Ethnic hair is typically strong, but it can also snap easily from too much stress. This is one of the major reasons The Knot Genie works so well, as it gently untangles knots. Make sure you go easy on other things that stress the hair... go easy on the glued-in extensions, tight braids and cornrows, and hard, gel hairstyles. Alternating between wearing the hair loose and braiding it on a weekly basis is a good rule of thumb.~ Knot Genie website
So, maybe it will work! I'm still on the fence about this. If you will like to try this product out also and then we can compare notes I have a $4 off coupon for you to redeem.

Make sure to read my Post Review of the Knot Genie!!!!! 

Plus they are having a contest on there Facebook page...So make sure to stop by and enter the $500 Back 2 School Morning Meltdown.... Share your story to win!!!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...