Thursday, August 30, 2012

Top 3 deals to get at Dollar Tree



I have good news everyone if you happen to miss my last post ..... Dollar Tree recently began accepting COUPONS!

I am super happy because this is where I buy my multiple Sunday papers for $1  

Have you stopped in to buy products for under a $1.00? Did you find any great deals?

 First off  make sure that you know and keep Dollar Tree’s coupon policy with you! Cashiers are still being trained in how to accept coupons so you dont want one saying crazy or denying  your coupons.

So what I have found this week is the following Items for free or almost!!! 

Garnier Fructis Color Shield 6 oz. $1.00
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 8/26 RP or online coupon
Final Cost FREE

Bounty Basic Paper Towels $1.00
Use the $0.25 coupon from the 8/26
Final Cost $0.75

Heft One Zip Bags $1.00
Use the $0.55 coupon
Final Cost $0.45


Items will vary at various Dollar Tree locations. Find out when shelves are restocked and revisit your store often!

What have you found at your local Dollar Tree this week?


 

1 comment:

  1. I love the dollar tree! You can always find amazing deals there!

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...