Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ways to Save at Tom Thumb with Just for U Deals


OK Texas Shoppers!!!
Almost a month ago I was invited out to spend a day at one our local Tom Thumb stores to learn about the new Just4U program that started. Now I know your thinking it took me a long time to post my review about the program and it is.... but i wanted to try it out first and then share my honest opinion of what I feel about the program.

Now if you didn't know ill tell you "I love Tom Thumb". I shop there all the time and I go during certain times just to visit with my favorite checkers. So Gail and D'Angelo from the Duncanville store I hope you get a raise because your the greatest.

So what is Just 4 U?

Just for you is a program that Tom Thumb has created to give you and me "the shoppers" the best deals at all times on products that we love. The Program is broken up into two different parts to make sure you can maximize your savings.

When you log into your Tom Thumb website on you PC or Smartphone you will will be prompted with two options:

1.  Coupon Center.

2. Personalized Deals.

So what are they you ask? Well Coupon Center are coupons that are selected just for you. There are two different types of coupons so you must be careful because one is stack able with other coupons and one is not.

1.  If the coupons offers a item at a certain price then you  can use a manufacture coupons. For example lets say you can get Ketchup for $2.50 with J4U coupons...you can pair that with a $1 manufacture coupons and get it for $1.50. 

2. If the coupons says "Save ??? off X product" then you cant use another coupons. For example at the time there is a save $1.50 off 3 Spam products coupons currently running. This is not a stackable coupons because its actually a coupon provided from a manufacture to the company.

The next option that is offered on the website is the Personalized Deals sections. Now this is my favorite sections because its where Tom Thumb takes items that you already buy and give you better deals than what is currently offered in the store. This is there why of saying thanks for being our customer!!! This deals are also stack able with coupons so make sure you pair them up when shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...