Monday, August 27, 2012

Meal Plan Monday: 27 Aug 2012

American Family















Happy Monday Everyone... I hope your all hungry and ready to Meal Plan.I missed meal planning last week since it was the second week of school and i was every where try to re-adjust to running all around town with the kids.

 Most of the menu this week will use Ground Beef and Chicken because  most of  my money was spent on School Supplies and things are a little tight in my house.

Monday: Taco Pizzas.... Now don't think just reach out and grab you... It a little out of budget but after seeing this i have to make it.


Tuesday: Key West Grill Chicken... I borrow this from BerryMorins Bits and Tips...


Wednesday: Rest and Relax- Left overs!!!!

Thursday: Hamburger Helper.... What ever that's in the cabinet


Friday: Hamburger and French Fries 

Saturday: Tacos, Re-fried Beans and Spanish rice. Nothing special just out the box meal. Taco Bell seasoning and Adobo Brand Spanish Rice.


SundayGoing out to eat! Day off work will be relaxing :)


What are you eating tonight?  Post and let us know so we can added to next weeks meal plan.... I love to try new dishes.

Happy Eating!
  
Because I love meeting new people and sharing, this post is linked to:


 

3 comments:

  1. I'm also in TX...Newest follower from Menu plan monday! have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christi... Thanks for stopping by and please visit again!

      Delete
  2. The grilled chicken looks yummy, Was it as good as it looks? I really need to start doing this again. I got lazy over the summer and just let the kids figure out what we would have for dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...