Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How to plan your vacation to Disney World

Whose the leader of the club that made for you and me.......
 M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E 

Get your free DVD to see where you need to spend your next vacation.

 Well just recently I decided to start looking into vacations stops for the entire family and I my kids decided that the next destination would be Disney World. After we came to the decision that this was the perfect place that next thing to was to convince my husband. So first I sent the kids in to ask and they got "NO"  and then I went in and begged also and I got "Dont know one want to travel all the way to flordia to just see some mouse.."

At this point it was time for me to pull out all the stops and show him that there is more to Disney World than Mickey Mouse. Being raised and California, I have worked and visited Disney Land and Disney World but now I want to show why I loved it so much to my kids and husband.

So I  requested this DVD to show him and at the end I got a Yes! so this will be the vacations spot for 2013. This is an awesome DVD to start the planning of a visit to the Disney Parks. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! You would really to go to Disney!! Plus, my kids would probably just enjoy watching this :)

    ReplyDelete

Commenting Guidelines:

Leave your thoughts below and I'll get back at you with a response. PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SITES within the body of your comments. I will delete them.

Hope you enjoy your day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...